The 11 Series snowshoes bridge top-end performance for winter hiking with greater value. Built on the proven technology and value of the Atlas 6061 aluminum V-frame, durable stainless steel All-Trac(TM) toe crampon and flexible Nytex decking, the 11 Series snowshoes have the added security of Atlas' Advanced Aft Traction and a climbing bar to ease strain on calf muscles. The Wrapp(TM) Plus bindings are molded with supportive arches that cradle the inside of your feet, and the urethane heel strap adjusts easily with the SureClick(TM) buckle to explore deeper terrain in comfort. E-mail this product to a friend
* Surface area: 176 sq in
* Load: 120-200 lbs
* Size: 25 in
* V-Frames: Tracks straight in deep snow, and the tapered tail pulls less snow as you step forward, saving your energy.
* Spring-Loaded(TM) Suspension: absorbs impact and lets your foot flex naturally side-to-side for a comfortable, stable position on traverses and uneven terrain
* Heel Lift Bar: On steep climbs, calf muscles tire quickly and traction decreases when your foot matches the slope angle. The heel lift bar eases fatigue and ties directly into Advanced Aft Traction for grip.
* Nytex Decking: Flexible Nytex decking is forgiving and quiet when hiking in the cold, providing durability without the weight
* All-Trac(TM) Toe Crampon: The time-tested geometry of the All-Trac(TM) toe crampon provides traction in all directions. Wider traction tabs on the sides and corners complement sharp front and rear points for confident hiking
* Wrapp(TM) Plus Binding: Specially molded with supportive arches that cradle the inside of your feet, and the urethane heel strap adjusts easily with the SureClick(TM) buckle.
* Advanced Aft Traction